Saturday 20 September 2014

Chanel Le Vernis - 631 Orage



The Chanel Autumn collection Etats Poetiques has some absolutely gorgeous items and the nail colour in Orage (631) is a stand-out product for me.

I can't resist a good grey as it's one shade I've found I like wearing all year round. Up until recently this grey had been the LE Dior polish in Perfecto, but Orage has joined my family of greys and it's very much a welcome addition as this toes the line perfectly in being a proper dark grey without looking like black.




The formula applies really nicely, with the colour gliding over the nail with ease although 2 coats are
required for complete coverage. 

Overall it's absolute love for Orage and it has gone straight into my favourite nail polish stash.


I bought this from House of Fraser.


2 comments: